In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sec4?

When my Dear Sweet Hubby got hired on down on the Federal Security here on post it was a relief to us. We were both hoping the change was going to relieve stress caused by a few people he worked with that were absolute idiots, not to mention the type of people who like to make trouble for anybody and everybody. Plus a lot of really dumb company policies that hurt the employees rather than helped them and such.

When I asked him what was the name of his new employer he told me it was called "Sec4." I thought, "Huh." I got that Sec stood for Security cause they are security guards, but I didn't get the whole "4" thing. You know, but whatever right it obviously stood for something.

Finally after a few weeks, I finally asked him, "What does the '4' in Sec4 mean? I mean I know Sec means Security. Its the number '4' I don't get."

He looked me straight in the eye and said, "Sweetheart, For as in 'F-O-R.' It stands for Force. We are the Security Force."

Oh, boy! Please Somebody come stencil stupid on my forehead! In all that time, that had never crossed my mind, not even once. Makes me feel real intelligent. But I can laugh about it, cause I did. I mean I would have to right? Christopher sure did, he thought it was the funniest thing ever. I really just felt dumb at the time, but I still laughed and now of course I find it funny. Now you can all laugh at me being an airhead!

No comments:

Post a Comment