In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Memory Monday

Okay, so I know I'm posting this very early Tuesday morning, but I have one of those horrendous migraines and so I'm going to cheat this Memory Monday. This is the first entry of my family blog, but I figure it works, because its a very important Memory for me.



Our son Aidan was born May 16, 2008 at 4:40 PM in American Fork. We were so excited to welcome him into the world.

It was the most amazing, horrific and wonderful experience of my life. Horrific in the sense that after two epidurals I still ended up having him natural and bawled my eyeballs out, I won't lie. It was the most horrible pregnancy with me nearly loosing my kidney to have him, but you know what once they handed him to me it was all worth it. Looking into those little blue eyes, I forgot all about everything else and cried because he was here. And now my son is two, where does time go?

2 comments:

  1. aww...kudos to you! I had one epidural (it sucked going in!!!)

    Looking back on my little man's birth is definitely my fondest memory too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was okay with it going in, but when it wasn't working and we had to do it again was when I was having issues. My daughter I had a spinal since she was delivered by emergency c-section. Having the babies in the end is always the best reward for all the suffering we go through to get them here!

    ReplyDelete