In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 25 My Day (in great detail)

This isn't going to be all that exciting, but here it goes.

I was sick all night and so I didn't get asleep until after 4. I don't remember my husband coming home, he got my son up, feed and changed him. I got up at 11 and got my daughter up. I made her a bottle and changed her diaper. I laid back down, because doing just that little bit wore me out. I kind of catnapped, getting things for my kids as they asked or screamed. I laid Aidan down at noon for his nap. I turned on TLC and sort of watched The Little Couple. I checked to see if The Pioneer woman had selected my photo for group 6 of the Water photo contest and was sad that she hadn't. Oh well. I laid Aislynn down for her nap at 1pm and I crawled back into bed and slept until 230. Aidan woke up and wanted to be let out of his room. So, I changed his diaper and I got back into bed, but not sleeping. Aidan came in about ten minutes later and wanted to watch Kung Fu Panda. We cooked dinner at about 415pm and ate very hot food just after five. I kissed my Hubby and sent him on his way to work. I watched the most amazing thunder & lightning storm. (I still am) I typed up my alive post and read a few blogs. I posted on a couple posts. I laid my daughter down at 7pm because she was grouchy and now I' m going to put my son down. So, that's my day. Boring, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment