In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Friday, July 23, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #5

1.Besides the horizontal mambo, what do you miss most when your spouse is deployed?
Having my best friend around, because he's the one I talk to about everything without sounding stupid, we talk about books, story ideas we have floating through our heads, how much our families frustrate us and so much more. I get super lonely, because there is no one who can be there for me the way he can.
2.What do you miss least?
The arguing, although we have managed to fight while he's deployed, but not as often. I can't be upset with him for as stupid of things because I always think do I want that to be the last thing I said to him. So I don't miss getting upset with each other. We really don't do it often, but even what little we do is too often for me.
3.You only get three crayons to finish your picture… which three do you choose and why?
Brown-because its earthy, homey and has become a color that defines me. I feel confidant when I wear brown and I love the warmth that it brings to things like my home. Blue-because its a very reflective color. Its a color that can portray & be viewed with a variety of moods, depending on its use and the intensity and shade of its color. I love the color blue, I can always find a way to use it describe me and my mood, its another color that is me. I am Brown & Blue. Yellow-Its bright & cheery and sometimes you just need that small bit of bright to complete a picture. Even if that picture is really you.
4.If you could have your own fragrance, what would it be called?
Evening Whispers
5.If the shoes make the man (or woman), what do your shoes say about you right now?
White slip on tennis shoes stained green from grass. What they say about me is that I like to be able to go places in a hurry, I think simple is better in most cases, not paranoid about getting dirty, don't spend small fortunes on clothes & shoes, the left shoe is laced loosely so I can wear my ankle brace since I'm not quite a year out of major ankle reconstructive surgery, they say I'm laid back and I don't care what people think of what I wear, comfort is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment