In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Friday, July 16, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #4

This is always so much fun. I hope you enjoy learning about me, as I love learning about you!

1. What food reminds you of your spouse?
This is honestly a hard one. But I think either horseradish or habenero peppers.  My husband loves spicy food. Every year he and his brothers compete who can eat the biggest spoonful of straight horseradish. Every year its my husband who wins.








2. Who would you rather sit next to in a cross-country plane ride: an irritating non-stop talker, or a quiet stare-er?
Probably a non-stop talker, because I can always put in some headphones and ignore them. Also I'm pretty good at ignoring people while I'm reading anyway, so I'd be ok. I'd rather not have someone stare at me the whole flight, just too creepy.
3. What are your best tips on how to save money?
I think opening a savings account in a bank or credit union that you may not have as easy of access as your normal account, then have so much per paycheck automatically deposited than it will accumilate and you won't even miss it.
4. What is your favorite summer memory?
Anyone of my family's big summer vacations growing up, they were always such adventures. It was Canada one year, Oregon another. We always stopped and saw whatever sparked our interest, planned to see museums, points of interest and always hiking & adventuring.
6. Do you believe in ghosts?
 Yes, we owned a house in an old mining town and it was haunted. We'd hear people running around upstairs when we knew no one was upstairs. My parents stayed quite a few times and my mom heard & saw many things that weren't quite possible. I loved having a haunted house.

2 comments:

  1. Ewww... straight horseradish?

    Thanks for joining this week. Hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, straight horseradish. I am in totally with you on that one. I think its gross too. I can't do it, but we all laugh as all the guys start to sweat, cry and generally have issues after doing it. They all pay for it. Thanks. I had fun!

    ReplyDelete