In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Memory Monday

Its hard to believe that this is me. After two kids and three surgeries, and the weight gain that comes with I can't even fit in my wedding dress. I dream of fitting back into it. *Sigh* Anyway, my memory aside from my wedding day is of how unusual my bridals are. I actually had my bridals taken three months after I got married. We gave our families a weeks notice before we got married since he found out he actually had four days of leave in between premob training and actually going overseas. So, there really wasn't time for all the normal wedding formalities. Sometimes I wish I'd gotten my big wedding and all that comes with it, but then I see all the stress and the dollar signs that come with weddings like that & I change my mind. I'm perfectly content with just having gotten to have married my sweetheart. My best friend's husband took my bridals at this really cool old church in downtown Salt Lake City and he actually made me look sexy. I have to tell you aside from these photos I don't really feel sexy, especially now that I've had kids. You know stretchmarks and the like 50lbs I could really use to lose. So, anyway that's my Memory Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment