In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

An Apology & A Change of Pace

I feel I owe you all an apology. I apologize to you all from the bottom of my heart. I apologize. Now you are probably wondering what I am apologizing for. I'm apologizing for becoming my own worst nightmare and fear; The Whiny Army Wife! I've never wished to be that wife, the one no one wants to talk to because all they do is complain. Complain about this, complain about that and it never ends. Life is never fair and you are never satisfied with what you have. I truly am not that type of Wife, but as I have read and reread my posts I realize that is who I appear to have become, at least in words.

I still don't want to candy-coat the life that I live as a Soldier's Wife, but there is more to my life than just pain and suffering. I want everyone to see that too, but I want people to see the crazy 'Misadventures' that we have together. Its a life full of love, happiness, sadness, anger, frustration, pain and tears just like any other.

So with that being said I'm giving you all fair warning that I'm going to be making a transition over the next week or so into a new pace & style for my blog. I'm going to try a few new things for each day of the week and write posts so that you can get to know me & my family better. Please feel free to post comments I love hearing from you and I want to get to know you. I hope you will enjoy the new change of pace and hopefully I can make the transition as painlessly as possible for us all.

Welcome to The Misadventures of An Army Momma With Two Under 2!

2 comments:

  1. Being an Army wife is stressful and sometimes, our real life friends don't want to hear about it. A blog is the perfect place to let it out. I had a blog while my DH was deployed last time and it was the one place I felt like I could truely be me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you, writing has always been my passion and the one place I feel the most at home. Since I've started blogging I've begun to feel a small measure of the weight that we, as Soldier's wives, carry starting to lift. I can tell it how it is, but as I read other blogs and hear them complain about hating the Whiny wives, I suddenly start to shut myself away again. If that makes sense at all. I want people to read my blog, not think oh here she goes again another oh woes me post.

    ReplyDelete