In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Crazy Weekend!

I will keep this simple tonight/this morning. I was thinking about you all and wanted to say so. I apologize for my lack of blogging, holidays are tricky especially when you are traveling a fair distance each way to be with family and then you have to throw in sick kids, sick me and a soldier hubby participating in a parade & it was chaos. I hope that you all had a fabulous 4th of July and if you couldn't be with your loved ones that you got to talk to them. I know that isn't always possible, but it is nice when we can hear the sound of there voice, talk to them by webcam, email or even good old fashioned snail-mail. I hope you know that you were all in my thoughts as we celebrated our independence day for which our soldiers, our husbands, wives, sons, daughters and any number of other important people in our lives fight for every day. So, Happy Belated 4th of July, to all of my Friends!

I will hopefully be posting up Day 10 tomorrow, I have to actually locate photos from ten years ago and load them onto my computer and as any of you know moving almost always leaves you with things still in boxes heaven only knows where. So, later I will be searching for where all those photos might be. Cause I refuse to skip it! I'm having lots of fun allowing to get to know me. I will also be posting up a very short video of my two year old's reaction to the big fireworks that they did on post this year, because it was pretty funny.


Well, keeping it short seeing as it is past 2am and I know my kids will be waking up earlier than I care for in the morning. I wanted you to all know I was still alive and relatively well, I did if barely survive my visit with the in-laws. (Stories for later, if anyone wants to know!) I hope you guys all have a nice night!

No comments:

Post a Comment