In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 18 Whatever Tickles Your Fancy: Spouse Game

Sorry about missing Day 18 two days ago, but we were at a Family Reunion on Saturday and I've been sick yesterday/today. So here is my random thing. This is a cool little questionaire that circulated Facebook for awhile back in February. I thought you might enjoy reading it. I'll put up Day 19 & 20 later today when I'm feeling better. I want you to know I had not forgotten you all.

♥ What are your middle names? Robert and Dwan

♥ How long have you been together? Married 4 years, together total 8 years

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? a year

♥ Who asked who out? Chris asked me out, but I kind of tricked him into it, but I think we both agree it was worth it!

♥ How old are each of you? We're both 25, of course he turned 25 in February & I turned 25 a couple of weeks ago.

♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? I think its a tie, cause we live far away from all of our siblings

♥ Do you have any children together? yup, Aidan & Aislynn

♥ What about pets? We have two dogs, Ranna & Danu

♥ Did you go to the same school? Yes, we are high school sweethearts

♥ Are you from the same home town? Sort of, we went to school in the same town, but I lived in Eagle Mountain & he actually lived in Lehi where we went to school

♥ Who is smarter? I think we are both smart in our very unique ways

♥ Who is more sensitive ? That's debatable

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Applebee's or Chili's

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Sturgess, South Dakota with our Army Unit, now that could be Albuquerque, New Mexico a few months back.

♥ Who has the craziest exes? That would be me, his only ex would be me (which is a very long story on how that works)

♥ Who has the worse temper? We both do, in different ways

♥ Who does the cooking? We take turns

♥ Who is more social? It really depends on the situation and who we are with

♥ Who is the neat-freak? I think he is, I'd rather spend the time with him doing nothing at all than cleaning

♥ Who is the more stubborn? We are both really stubborn to a fault sometimes

♥ Who hogs the bed? Sometimes me and sometimes him, I sleep alone at night since he works and I usually spread out, but when he's really tired he does the same thing.

♥ Who wakes up earlier? Doesn't work for us, since his day and night are different from mine

♥ Where was your first date? Junior Prom. We went to One Man Band for breakfast, then to the park across from the Mount Timp Temple to play board games, lunch at Subway, more games at a park in Lehi, then dinner at Macaroni Grill and the dance at Provo Towne Mall. It was one of the best dates!

♥ Who has the bigger family? He does, only because he has five living siblings and two of his siblings are married with kids, where I only have four living siblings and none of my siblings are married and no kids!

♥ Do you get flowers often? Not really

♥ How do you spend the holidays? We rotate holidays

♥ Who is more jealous? I think that is debatable, but probably me.

♥ How long did it take to get serious? well, if by serious you mean the real thing serious try four years! We got engaged the first time in 2003, but didn't actually get married in 2006

♥ Who eats more? Chris

♥ Who does the laundry? Me, sometimes he does, but I do it more often

♥ Who’s better with the computer? Chris is

♥ Who is funnier? Chris

♥ Who is the better driver? I don't know, probably him just cause he's confident

♥ Name something you have picked up or adopted for your spouse? Trying to solve the movie or book before its over, I never used to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment