In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 13 A Fictional Book

So, I love to read and I could list hundreds and thousands of fictional books that I like & love. To pick one is not really possible for me, so instead I will tell you what one I am currently reading at the moment. I am Reading: The Kane Chronicles Book 1 The Red Pyramid

Since their mother's death, Carter and Sadie have become near strangers. While Sadie has lived with her grandparents in London, her brother has traveled the world with their father, the brilliant Egyptologist Dr. Julius Kane.One night, Dr. Kane brings the siblings together for a research experiment at the British Museum, where he hopes to set things right for his family. Instead, he unleashes the Egyptian god Set, who banishes him to oblivion and forces the children to flee for their lives.Soon, Sadie and Carter discover that the gods of Egypt are waking, and the worst of them has his sights on the Kanes. To stop him, the siblings embark on a dangerous journey across the globe on a quest which brings them ever closer to the truth about their family, and their links to a secret order that has existed since the time of the pharaohs.

I am absolutely loving this book so far and it just appeals to my Archaeologist side plus my fantasy side, so I'm in heaven. I love it. What can I say! I'm not going to give it a review, because if it sounds interesting to you then you'll read it and if it doesn't you won't. Either way you can make your own opinions on it, cause I hate critics! Just know I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment