In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Friday, August 27, 2010

7 week Survey

How far along? 7 weeks and 2 days (8/19)
Total weight gain/loss:  I honestly don't know, since I still haven't been weighed yet. Next Wednesday will be my first weigh in.


Maternity clothes? Yup, its a must

Stretch marks? Not yet thank heavens


Sleep: No way, I toss and turn sooo freakin' much its not even funny. My back is constantly hurting, so sleep is next to impossible


Best moment this week: Monday we got to see the baby's heartbeat and it was such a relief with all the problems we've been having


Movement: Too early

Food cravings: Fresh fruit, burritos, Subway sandwich, smores, apples with caramel, the list could go on forever


Gender: Not until November

Labor Signs: Heck no


Belly Button in or out? Its still an innie


Wedding rings on or off?I think they'll need to come off soon, since my fingers and ankles are already beginning to swell


What I miss: Not feeling like everything is coming back up and being exhausted all the time

What I am looking forward to: Just reaching 12 weeks and knowing we're in a fairly safe time in pregnancy


Weekly Wisdom:Eat what you can, when you can and don't be afraid to call the Dr if you can't keep anything down

Milestones: I hit 7 weeks and baby's heart is still beating!

1 comment:

  1. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    seraphine jeans

    ReplyDelete