In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #8

Here it is MilSpouse Friday Fill-In once again and may I say that these questions are fabulous! I don't know where she comes up with these, but she does a great job! Come join in if you haven't yet at Wife of a Sailor.





What is ONE thing you’d like civilians to understand about being a military family?
Just because I'm married to a soldier doesn't make me perfect or some kind of super human. I stress & worry when my Hubby's gone, I cry alot, I don't enjoy being seperated from him, but I support him in what he does. He protects our great nation! I still have a lot of the same issues as every woman out there and I can't always be that brave, sometimes I need to show how scared I really am. I am human!
What is your favorite mistake?
This is a tough one, but I finally did come up with an answer. When I was first dating my Hubby, we had some issues and we ended up breaking up for like 6 months. It was during that six months that he became my best friend. I discovered a whole treasure trove of things about him and I found that I couldn't have picked a better guy. That helped me to realize that he was 'The One!' It probably would have worked out so much different and really wouldn't want that!
What indulgence could you give up for a year?
Soda Pop
If you could be a winged animal, what would you be?
A Pegasus, they are so majestic & I realize they are Fantasy creatures, but they are some  of the most beautiful of Fantasy creatures.
What is one question you’d like to see asked in a future MFF?
What has been your greatest adventure as a MilSpouse?

    1 comment:

    1. Aww... that's a perfect "mistake"!

      And I'll definitely be using your question in the future!

      ReplyDelete