In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

How Geeky Am I?

I just tried to talk my husband into taking me to Atlanta, Georgia for Dragon*Con instead of going with his family to a Mountain Man Rendevous we go to every year. (Does that say Geeky much?) There are all kinds of cool authors, movie stars and bands going to be there. I'd so rather go to that and do something new, then go to Wyoming & camp out. People like Johnathan Frakes, Brent Spiner, James Marsters and Sean Astin will be there. He told me no because it would cost too  much! :( I can dream right? I guess I just classified myself as a Geek! Oh well.

3 comments:

  1. Sean Astin was Rudy, which makes him awesome, which means wherever he is would be awesome, too.

    That's my theory, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'm pretty geeky too. It sounds fun to me. :) What wouldn't I give to meet Brent Spiner?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wished I could have convinced him to let us go, but after figuring out how much it would cost to fly roundtrip just for two of us and to get into Dragon*Con, it was going to be like $1000 plus food & souveniers. That idea went out the window! *sigh* Oh well, there's always next year! Glad to hear I'm not the only 'Geeky One' and that others would go!

    ReplyDelete