In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Memory Monday

Christopher found a memory card for our camera the other day and so I looked to see what photos were on it. This is one of the 232 photos on the memory card. Aidan was almost five months old in this picture and I'd been feeding him baby food. It seems so long ago that he was that little and now he's two! Time sure does fly.

2 comments:

  1. O.m.g. I can't believe you have ALL Lord of the Ring songs on here. I LOVE IT!!

    I was going to comment on how much your son has the same expression in this picture as he does in the one you have in your side bar! Also, I loved reading your "if you could do it all again" post. :)

    And yes, I could easily spend 65 dollars on books from the thrift store with you, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't even noticed that, but he really does doesn't he. He's my little ham and always has the best facial expressions. ;)

    ReplyDelete