In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

6 Weeks


How far along? 6 weeks to the day
Total weight gain/loss:  I honestly don't know, since I haven't been weighed yet
Maternity clothes? bottoms at least and I'm in need of tops. It won't be too long before nothing regular fits

Stretch marks? No new ones, as of yet just all the ones from my other two pregnancies

Sleep: What's sleep? I've forgotten what that is. I toss and turn all night. My lower back is killing me and of course I have to pee non-stop
Best moment this week: Being told that everything looks fine, but that they want to keep an eye on me. Oh, plus we told our folks on Saturday and now there are four very excited grandparents

Movement: Not yet, I wish
Food cravings: Ice cream, smoothies, beef jerky (teriyaki)

Gender: Not until November
Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? innie, for now

Wedding rings on or off? on!

What I miss:  not being sick
What I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby move and finding out what we're having

Weekly Wisdom: Take your vitamins!
Milestones: I hit 6 weeks and we're still doing OK

No comments:

Post a Comment