1. What secret indulgence do you act on while your spouse is away? (from Devil Dog Darling)
I enjoy doing what I want when I want. Stay in my PJs all day, play video games, watch loads of tv & movies! Of course now we have kids that might all be different.
2. If you were a spice, what would you be? (from New Girl On Post)
Nutmeg, because it smells good and you can't make sugar cookies without it!
3. Where do you go for support when your significant other is deployed? (from Texas Meets Washington)
I kept it all to myself mostly. I don't really have a support system that understands. I hope this next time will be different.
4. What is the oldest thing you own? (from A Troop’s Girl)
I own a whole bunch of really old glass bottles. 1890s
5. How did you vision your future pre-military? (from Daddy’s Duty)
I so wasn't planning on any of this. I was going to have complete college and was going to be a published author, all before I had kids. (Ha, right!) I wasn't going to marry a soldier, I grew up with a lot of prejudices against Military Life. I didn't want to get married until I was twenty-five (I'm 25 now and expecting baby #3). It just really wasn't this! But I love my life the way it is.
You Say Hello, And I Say Goodbye
1 day ago