In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Appt

The verdict is in at least for the moment. I am officially 8 weeks today and my due date is not changing. It is still April 6th (kind of a relief since my last one the due date changed four times). I've gained weight, which is good it means something is making it into me. Since I haven't spotted in a week, the Dr said I only have to be on bedrest for another week before I can start slowly getting more active unless I start spotting again. He says then we'll be back at square one. So I guess we'll see what happens. Can I just say how much I love my Dr! He makes me feel so comfortable and when I went in to update info a week ago, the nurse said he'd left a note on my file saying "Look whose expecting again! Yay!" He's awesome, he even looked to see if we were having twins cause we've been hoping (right now all he can see is one, but that doesn't mean #2 isn't hiding!).

Here are some photos of our little 'Punkin.'

This is our 'Punkin' at 6 weeks 5 days and its a pretty good picture of our tiny baby!

This one is 8 weeks (today) and its harder to see, but on the left edge of the dark circle is a faint little peanut shaped baby.

This one should be easier, 8 weeks and he's measuring 'Punkin' from head to bum. Yeah, we say the heartbeat and it was a fab 165 beats! Things look good!

No comments:

Post a Comment