In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

ABC About You Questions

ABC About You Questions
A - AVAILABLE: No
B - BIRTHDAY: July 8
C - CRUSHING ON: My Hubby
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: apple juice
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Christopher (hubby)
F - FAVORITE SONG:Come What May sung by Nicole Kidman & Ewan McGregor
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS:None
H - HOMETOWN: I claim Lehi
I - IN LOVE WITH: My Hubby
J - JUGGLE: No
K - KILLED SOMEONE:If I did I'm not telling
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE:9 1/2 hours straight
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR:mint chocolate
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 5
O - ONE WISH:To be able to move into a house that we can actually afford and that is exactly how we want it! I have alot of wishes!
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: my best bud, Celeste
R - REASON TO SMILE: My hubby and kids
S - SONG YOU LAST SANG:I'm not sure
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP:10 AM
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: White
V - VEGETABLE(S):corn on the cob, green beans
W - WORST HABIT:Staying up way too late
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: way more than I can count
Y - YOYOS ARE:stupid
Z - ZODIAC SIGN:Cancer

Random Questions About You
Spell your name without vowels: Mchl
Your favorite number:8
What color do you wear most?: brown
Least favorite colors?: purple
What are you listening to?:nothing
Are you happy with your life right now?: For the most part
What is your favorite class in school?: I'm not in school
Who is your best friend: My hubby and Celeste
When do you start back at school/college?: Probably Fall 2011
Are you outgoing?: I can be
Favorite pair of shoes?:My slip-on tennies
Can you dance?: Sort of, took social dance in high school
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth?: Nope and I hate cherries
Can you whistle?: yes
Cross your eyes?: Yes
Walk with your toes curled?: Kind of a strange question and i have no idea

THE DO'S
Do you believe there is life on other planets?: I do
Do you believe in miracles?: Of course
Do you believe in magic?: Yes
Love at first sight?: Yes, but it doesn't happen with everyone
Do you believe in Satan?: yes
Do you believe in Santa?: Of course I have two amazing kids
Do you know how to swim?: sort of
Do you like roller coasters?: Definitely
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows?: No way!
Have you ever been on a plane?: Yes, lots of times thanks to the Army
Have you ever asked someone out?: Yes
Have you ever been asked out by someone?: Yes
Have you ever been to the ocean?: Yes and it can be really pretty

THE WHATS
What is the temperature outside?:84 degrees at 10:38 PM
What radio station do you listen to?: 101.5 the Eagle
What was the last restaurant you ate at?:   Chili's, I was craving a steak!
What was the last thing you bought?: Snacks for our family campout
What was the last thing on TV you watched: AFV
Who was the last person you took a picture of?: One of my two kids
Who did you last webcam with?: My hubby back in 2007, before he came home from Iraq
Who was the last person you said I love you to? My hubby

CRYING SECTION
Ever really cried your heart out?: yes
Ever cried yourself to sleep? quite a few times more than I would like
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?: Yup, and made my husband jealous while we were kind of dating
Ever cried over the opposite sex?: That's kind of a Duh question
Do you cry when you get an injury?: Yup, not afraid to admit it
Do certain songs make you cry?: Yes

HAPPY SECTION
Are you a happy person?: For the most part
What is your current hair color?: red

CURRENTLY WEARING
What shirt are you wearing?: blue tank top
Pants?: nope, I'm in bed
Shoes?: no
Necklaces?:Not right now, my moon necklace broke a couple days ago
Underwear?: I'm not telling! ;)

IN A BOY/GIRL
Favorite eye color: green
Short or long hair: I like a little hair, my DH insists on shaving it all off to avoid going to the barbers
Height:the right height for me!

HAVE YOU EVER
Been to jail: Of course not
Mooned someone: yes, if mooning your husband counts
Laughed so hard you cried: All the time, my hubby is good at it
Cried in school: yes
Wanted to be a model: Not really, I know I could never be one
Done something really stupid that you still laugh about? Yes, but at the time i didn't
Seen a dead body:Unfortunately I've been to more funerals than I care to
Been on drugs: prescriptions of course
Gone skinny dipping: No

THIS OR THAT
Pepsi or Coke: coke
Single or Group Dates: depends
Chocolate or Vanilla: just chocolate, thanks
Strawberries or Blueberries: strawberries
Meat or Veggies: I love steak, so meat
TV or Movie: movie, most definitely
Guitar or Drums: neither
Adidas or Nike: I don't really care
Chinese or Mexican: BOTH, right now its been Mexican
Cheerios or Corn Flakes:plain Cheerios
Name one random thing about myself: I wrote a ten minute play in High School, re-wrote it in College and then got to see it preformed on stage for a week! Exciting!


No comments:

Post a Comment