In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #9

Here you are my Friday Fill-In, sorry it isn't much but I'm still pretty sick!

1. If you could be a fugitive from the law for whatever reason, what would your crime be? (from It’s a Hooah Life)   
So nothing creative, it would probably be from killing someone to protect my family!
2. How long do you think you will be a military family? (from Julie the Army Wife)

Life! My husband plans on retiring at some point, but he did say that once you hit 20+ years you might as well keep on being a soldier! So I imagine for life!
3. What’s your favorite recipe? (from Keep Calm and Soldier On) 

Chicken Pillows from Real Mom Kitchen
BBQ Meatballs & Mashies from The Pioneer Woman
Shepherd's Potatoes from The Sisters Dish
4.What would you want your last five words to be when you leave this life? (from My Goal is Simple I'll be waiting, my Love! (I plan on dying first, I couldn't bear to loose my Hubby!)
5. Where do you hope to retire? (from Pennies from Heaven)
Scotland!

No comments:

Post a Comment