In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Friday, October 1, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #15

Come join in all the fun at Wife of a Sailor's Milspouse Fill-In



1. What is the silliest get-up you have ever worn outside of a Halloween party? (from To The Nth)
I was in a play the summer before I was a Junior in high school and i had to be a hill billy. Ragged levi shorts multi-colored blouse with multi-colored patches and my braids stuck out like Pippi longstockings.

2. What is something that you gave up in order to live the military lifestyle? (from Pennies from Heaven)
A life with predictable events. As a soldier's wife you come to expect the unexpected!

3. If money wasn’t a factor and you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? And why? (from Life and Times of a Displaced Jersey Girl)
Definitely Scotland! My hubby and I have a rich Scottish Heritage. So, naturally we'd love to spend lots of time exploring. We're also big history buffs.

4. If you were going to join the military, what branch would you join? Or which MOS/rating would you choose? (from And You Never Did Think)
I did join the Army Reserves and I was a 92F (a fueler) If I had to do it again I'd have gone either Active Army as a photographer or Air Force as a photographer.
5. What is your favorite thing to make for dinner? (from Armendinger Party of 4)
Chicken Pillows from Real Mom Kitchen. My family loves it and its so simple to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment