In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pregnancy Survey 14 Weeks

Sorry still no new picture. I'll try and get one tomorrow.


How far along? 14 (10/6)
Total weight gain/loss: Don't really know, maybe a lb





Maternity clothes? Definitely


Stretch marks? Thank heavens no! I'm hoping we can forgo stretch marks this pregnancy!




Sleep: Still not sleep as great as I'd like but since I bought that pillow I toss & turn far less than before. Which is relieving.





Best moment this week:Today actually, feeling the baby being very active!




Movement:Today like crazy




Food cravings: Cheese, pretzels, Swiss Rolls, Spaghetti




Gender:The day before Thanksgiving we'll be finding out, as long as the baby cooperates with us.

Labor Signs: No



Belly Button in or out? Innie




Wedding rings on or off? Off, my fingers keep swelling


What I miss: Feeling good more often and getting lots of sleep.




What I am looking forward to: Still hoping that we'll be finding out if the U/S can determine if there are two babies or not! I'm hoping for sooner rather than later!




Weekly Wisdom: Keep something to nibble on by your bed so you can eat a little something before getting up for the day. You'll be less likely to throw up!




Milestones: First Braxton Hicks contraction, just one and it took me by surprise. Apparently its easier to notice them with subsequent pregnancies.

No comments:

Post a Comment