In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Memory Monday

So I didn't actually take this picture of Aidan, my mom did. This was taken the day I went into labor with Aislynn. Who knew that I'd be going to the hospital and having an emergency c-section six weeks before my due date. My mom and my siblings took Aidan with them to a ward BBQ party. He got to swing on the swings and go down the slide. It was the first time he'd ever been to a park. Meanwhile I was back at my parent's apartment, having contractions that weren't stopping and causing achiness in between. It really was a crazy day. I had to call my mom to come back, because she needed to take me to the hospital. I figured that they'd stop my contractions and I'd get to go back to my parent's, but no such luck. I was dilating while I was there and she was breach. So, the decision was made for me. Luckily, she was a big premie at 6lbs 3oz and only had to stay in the hospital for a week. I even got to stay there after I was discharged since I was pumping. It was a big help. So that's my Memory Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment