In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Braxton Hicks, Already?

I just had my first Braxton Hicks contraction of my pregnancy and was totally shocked about it. To the point where I raced to the computer to check on What To Expect website to find out if this was normal this early. Which luckily I found out that it is and especially since I've had two other babies its more common. It was a relief to me. There isn't really anything to worry about until there is cramping accompanying it or more than six in an hour. *Big Sigh* It really was weird though. I went downstairs to grab a munchie and suddenly my abdomen felt strange. I touched it and found that it was hard as a rock. It lasted a minute or so and then was gone. My husband pointed out that contractions at this point are bad. I thanked him for pointing out the obvious (got to love Husbands!). I haven't felt anymore in the last half hour, so I'm not worried and it didn't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment