In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Friday, October 15, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #17

I can't even begin to tell you how much fun I have participating in the weekly MilSpouse Friday Fill-In. I have to admit sometimes I really have to think about my answers to some of these awesome questions, because they aren't your run of the mill 'what's your favorite color' type of question. So, if you're curious about what new things you can learn about yourself come join MilSpouse Friday Fill-In over at Wife of a Sailor.



What are some things on your bucket list? (from New Girl on Post)
Travel the world to some of the most unique places like Scotland & Egypt. Write a novel and have it published before I die (it would be so great if it was a bestseller, but I won't be too picky.) Work on a great archaeology dig and have a blast doing it. That's really just to name a few. I'm always adding something new!
How long have you been a MilSpouse and where have you been stationed so far? (from Raising Roscoe)
I've been a MilSpouse for almost five years. As a reservist in the Army you don't get stationed places, but we've lived on post in Dugway for a year this month. It has its good points, but I can think of some cooler bases to live on. My hubby may go active duty in the near future and we'll see what kinds of places we get stationed at that point.
What is a list of songs that sums up your life so far? (from Confessions of a Sailor’s Wife)
 What my hubby was saying before we finally got together-The One by Gary Allen

This is how I felt as I joined the Army Reserves and felt pride in doing what no one thought I could do, survive Basic Training-Courtesy of the Red, White & Blue by Toby Keith

How hard it was for my Dad to let me go and marry my sweetheart-I Loved Her First by Heartland
This is what being married to a soldier is like for me-American Soldier by Toby Keith
This describes the glue that keeps my hubby and I together through everything life throws at us, which has been alot-Come What May by Ewan McGregor & Nicole Kidman
I was scared that this would be my life if (the dreaded if) my soldier didn't come home during his 18 month deployment-Please Remember Me by Tim McGraw
How I see my hubby be with my daughter (whose birth he missed by a day)-Tough Little Boys by Gary Allen (no this does not describe me, but the man I married)
How my relationship with my hubby was for awhile on and off for the first four years of dating-Love Story by Taylor Swift
How my hubby makes me feel and reminds me that I am all the time-One Hot Mama by Trace Adkins
 I can't think of any others. Sorry, its late!
What is your favorite kind of pizza?
 Chicken, Ranch, Bacon & Cheese
What are three good things in your life right now?
My husband of 4 1/2 years who is my absolute best friend in the whole world
My two beautiful kids & one on the way
Having a roof over my head and food on the table & just being alive, what more could you ask for?

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I'm glad you enjoy these! Your songs are amazing!

    Hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete