In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pregnancy Survey 16 Weeks

How far along? 16 (10/20)
Total weight gain/loss: I gained 8lbs at my appt today! Yikes!




Maternity clothes? Of Course


Stretch marks? Still just the ones from the first two pregnancies




Sleep: I try but sleep is difficult now I'm being plagued with migraines




Best moment this week: Well, I'm hoping that Friday we find out we have two very healthy babies growing.




Movement: Definitely a mover and a goer




Food cravings: Cheese & anything sugary



Gender:I'm actually hoping they'll be able to tell us on Friday!

Labor Signs: No



Belly Button in or out? Innie




Wedding rings on or off? I wish I could still wear them, I hate not having them on. Stupid fat fingers


What I miss: In some ways not being pregnant




What I am looking forward to: I'm hoping that this week we can finally confirm that there are two babies. I'm praying for it.



Weekly Wisdom: So maybe eating anything you want can be risky!



Milestones: Making it 16 weeks with a healthy growing baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment