In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Memory Monday: Who Are You?

I love this photo of Aidan's first time on Santa's lap. Surprisingly he didn't cry. He just looked at him like, "Who are you?" I love that in this photo it shows both of them almost surveying each other trying to figure out what to make of each other. This is the only time he didn't cry on Santa's lap. This last year he was hysterical about it, even when the once party Santa was played by my Hubby! Over the last couple weeks, Aidan is convinced that Santa is sitting in  my rocker glider and is always going over and telling Santa he wants dragons and trains. Its so cute. I hope this bodes well for this year's Santa visit. I guess we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute picture. We've never taken Ari to see Santa ... probably should this year. He doesn't really know about or get the whole Santa thing. I've tried to explain it a few times but I don't think he knows what I'm talking about. I was thinking I should get some books or movies with Santa in them to show him.

    ReplyDelete