In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Remembering Our Babies

 I will keep this short and simple. I read on another blog, a blog that I read with passion for what the Mother has been through this year, about October 15th being Remembrance of pregnancy and infancy loss day. I like so many other women around the world have lost a baby. I've actually lost three and two of which were during a time in my life I couldn't share my pain with anyone, had to endure this heartache alone. I want to support this day for my loss and so many others losses. So, please light a candle for your loss or the loss of a friend at 7pm tonight and join in the day to honor our babies that we didn't get enough time with! I look forward to the day I hold my babies in my arms like I couldn't in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment