In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

15 Week Prego Pics

I apologize now for the fact that I took these myself using the bathroom mirror and I'm in my PJs. But here I am 15 weeks pregnant and I look & feel huge. My Mother-in-law says I look much further along than 15 weeks. What do you guys think? Here they are in all their glory.


2 comments:

  1. 2 kids under 2 and one on the way? You are a warrior!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't feel like a warrior most of the time, Janice. I will admit to you that I have been loving being on bed rest and having my kids spend quite a bit of time with neighbors each day allowing me peaceful spans of time while they are out. I do miss spending time with kids, but I know they are being well cared for while I can't. I'm hoping that we'll get the news that we're having twins and that I can officially say this is the last pregnancy. I guess we'll see! ;)

    ReplyDelete