In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Friday, October 22, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #18

Welcome to the weekly MilSpouse Friday Fill-In! Its always exciting to see what new things you can learn about others, but I find I enjoy learning new things about myself. These questions are always creative and make you think. Come join at  Wife of a Sailor.


Are you a night owl or an early bird?
I am absolutely a night owl! It only gets more so when I'm pregnant. I get so much done at night while my kids are sleeping and I'm the most creative at night. Plus it puts me on the same schedule as my Hubby!
What makes you jealous?
When family members take my husband away especially when we get so little time together as it is! Sometimes I get jealous of women hit on my husband.

Have you started Christmas/holiday shopping yet? When will you finish? (There’s only 63 days left!)
For once we are actually ahead of the game. I have most of my kids gifts purchased and so all I have left to worry about are my Hubby's gifts and our exchange gifts for our siblings & nieces and nephews! Hurray for early shopping!
What would you have a personal chef make you tonight?
Brownies and fancy pasta of some kind. I don't know I'm pregnant and I'll eat just about anything!

Where was your first kiss?
The worst place ever-work! It was the worst kiss ever! His lips were dry and he didn't know what he was doing! Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment