In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #19

Come join in all the fun at the weekly MilSpouse Friday Fill-In by Wife of a Sailor! You never know what you will learn about yourself and other MilSpouses!


What’s the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you?
I would have to say the nicest thing someone has ever done for me, well for my husband, which I benefited from was from when my hubby first got home from Iraq a group of my husband's Army buddies and I went out to breakfast at a local IHOP. We were suddenly approached by a couple of older gentlemen who thanked my hubby and his buddies for serving, then told us that they had paid for our meals. Each of these gentlemen had served in the past. Breakfast for the group of us wasn't cheap and I couldn't believe that someone could be so kind & grateful for the fact that my hubby & others had served.
If you are having a hard time going to sleep, what do you do to help yourself?
I read or turn a movie on, and wait until I fall asleep. I usually have to find ways thanks to having insomnia this pregnancy. I will do just about anything (safe that is) in order to get to sleep.
Name something that makes you wish you were a kid again.
Halloween & Christmas, the pure joy of trick or treating and getting fun new presents always makes me want to be a kid again. Of course now I enjoy giving gifts and watching others open them.
What is something you never believed until you experienced it?
How wonderful and at the same time how horrible childbirth is. It hurt far worse than I ever imagined! But I got an adorable baby after.
What can’t you say “no” to?
My kids crying. I'm working on being able to withstand the tears, but sometimes it takes a lot to do so! Ahh, the world of being a mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment