In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Up and Up

Things are better. I want you to know that the last few days or rather weeks have not been all bad. I've had some fun with my kids. I have recovered from my disappointment of not having the help I really need in getting my husband sent home early. I cried a few tears, yes those tears I said that I said were forbidden and yes I cried them alone and to my husband over the phone, I couldn't help it. We worked things out as best we could. Members of my LDS Ward brought my family dinners all week long which helped me take it easy and of course before my husband left he arranged to have a buddy from work come mow my lawn. Now I just need to get it edged and the fenced in area of my yard done as well then I'm good. Of course that requires tracking down an edger and gathering up the energy to do it or finding a good samaritan to do it for me. ;) Anyway I was going to attempt to do that today, but it decided to rain. So no such luck, hope housing doesn't decide to come around tomorrow I don't need to stress about losing points tomorrow.

I want to thank all of you who have been concerned for me over the Red Cross message and know that although I was disappointed I am doing fine, counting doing days & a wake up til my husband's home again. Thanks also to all of you who have been voting for me on Circle of Mom's Top 25 Military Family Blogs. My blog is currently #32 and just a few votes away from becoming #31. I know it may seem silly but I'm really hoping to make it to #25 by the 25th it would be a big deal to me for my blog. So, please keep voting, especially if you think my blog deserves it and is entertaining & whatnot. I hope you all have a great Sunday. I'll leave you with this cute photo I took of Rhiannon today with my phone.



No comments:

Post a Comment