In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

MilSpouse Blogger Featurette Friday Welcome

Yes, you really are in the right place. My Friday was kind of a crazy day with my Hubby coming home from what like a very long AT. So, we were quite far from home in order to collect him and all of his Army equipment, and we didn't make it home til after nine o'clock last night. And then of course, all I wanted to do was drink in his presence. Anyway, so I am alive and you are in the the right place.




This week I was featured by the wonder Christina of Mrs O's Life My Adventures With: Faith, PCOS, TTC & Being a Military Wife. It's truly an honor and I thank her for it. So welcome and please go on over to her blog, and check out the featurette. Fill out a form and get an opportunity to be featured.

I don't know if its just because I'm an Army Wife & Momma or what but there is such a comfort in writing. I write about lots of things, mostly my kids and my sexy Hubby, but here I'm free to write whatever. In starting my blog I found a freedom the from the writer's block that's plagued me for years and that is very nice. I kind of live for writing for my blog and enjoy what it brings to me.

I have three truly amazing kids with my Hubby of five years. With some incredibly rough pregnancies we're very blessed to have our kids. Aidan's just turned 3 and is in the middle of potty training, and really isn't doing too bad. Aislynn turns 2 next month and is our spitfire princess, were really trying to find a way to curb her temper tantrums. Our newest addition, Rhiannon Brielle is 12 weeks old and is doing wonderful after having been born 5 weeks premature. I love my miracle babies and wouldn't change any of the things I've been through to get them here.

I hope you'll come back and join us for our Misadventures, because in this house you never know what can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment