In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Big Thank You

I want to thank all of you who have endured my constant pestering about voting over the last few weeks for the Circle of Moms Top 25 Military Family Blogs. It ended yesterday evening and although I didn't make it into the top 25, I found did manage to make it into 29th place, which to me is still a big honor. It was thanks to all of you and to my really awesome family who really went to bat trying to get me all the votes I needed to at least hit #25. Thanks guys, you rock! I couldn't ask for a better family. I was amazed at the votes I got from all my readers, cause it actually showed I had readers ;). I try to make this entertaining and not put you all to sleep. Anyway, so now thats all done I'll try not to hit you up on anything requiring voting for awhile. But once again thanks from the bottom of this Army Momma's heart for being so supportive and continuing to give me a reason to keep writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment