In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Ambitious or Trying Too Hard

I can't decide whether I'm being ambitious and finding homes for things that have long needed them. Plus doing all that cleaning that one always puts off cause you just hate doing it or if I'm just trying way too hard to pretend I'm not here alone with my kids. My Hubby told me do some fun stuff. Fun stuff? With WHOM do I do fun stuff with? I know a select few people on post from Church and that's it. Most of the girls I know and hope/try to be friends with say I live too far away to bother coming to spend time with. (My guess is I'm really not much of a priority, they have other girlfriends they'd rather do stuff with.) Oh well I guess, can't really change that. So, I've been busy over the last 24 hours. I've unloaded about ten boxes that have been sitting in my garage and other various parts of my house needing to be put away. Now granted they aren't all put away but they've been compiled and narrowed down. Right now, I'm sorting my books because they are everywhere and I'm actually putting them in on our computer so I know what we have and they will sort them for me. I know I'm crazy, right? I'm lonely. Somebody come rescue me from my boredom! If not, my Hubby might come home and wonder whose house he's in!

I hope you all had a really amazing Mother's Day. Mine wasn't all bad. I didn't get anything fancy since my kids are 3, 2 and 9 weeks. We had Tostinos frozen pizzas for dinner and watched AFV. Exciting, huh? I know you are all amazing mother's and you all deserve the best. I hope you got it. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment