In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Friday, May 6, 2011

The Trouble with Girl's Days

A parting thought before I hit the sack (which really should be so much earlier than 0217), why am I finding it so hard to get a bunch of girls together for a girl's day. I don't want to do anything fancy just get together to scrapbook and work on crafts. Kids are even welcome. I've really been wanting to do one for quite awhile, but with my Hubby's AT so imminent what a perfect time to do it. I won't interfere with my limited time with him and I keep myself busy and I would rather do my craft stuff with others than by myself. I can't get anyone interested. I get a lot of 'hey, come to my place' or some such thing, but I just had surgery and I'm already overdoing it and causing myself no end of grief due to it. I need to stay home, but no sense in being bored. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

  1. DON'T LIVE SO GOSH-DARNED FAR AWAY! *scowly face* It doesn't help that I have work every other day either. This summer when I have slightly more free time maybe I can get out there ... Also, I am terrified of getting lost trying to get to your place. *hides*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won't get lost I promise. If you come out on a day you don't work then we can spend the day playing. I can talk you through the drive, we can even take the kids to the park that's a two minute walk from my house. Otherwise I'm just going to end up hiding away in my house and that's no good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay well, I work Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. So options are Monday, Friday, and Sunday.

    I will have to call you 50 million times on the way there. I am perpetually lost. I am the girl who can't even tell you which way is North. I am the girl who cries if she has to drive somewhere new without my husband. It's embarrassing, but it's true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's ok, I wouldn't offer if I didn't mean it. Pretty much any day works, just let me know. And I will still love you if you call me, crying cause you got lost and I will get you here in one piece!

    ReplyDelete