In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Mother

 
This is my Mom (and well, my Grandma too), but my Mom is so amazing. I don't know what I would do without her. She lives a couple hours from us, which I guess compared to alot of you isn't bad at all, but its still a distance for her to come visit. But my Mom always makes time in her schedule at work when I have a baby to come and help me for a week, she couldn't after Aislynn, but she sent my sister and brother in her place then came for the weekend. She wasn't able to come right away after Rhiannon was born, which was ok since we had to wait three weeks to bring our little miracle baby home anyway, but the week following her homecoming my Mom was here helping me with everything. She made extra food to freeze so I had stuff to cook later and not stress, took my kids to do fun things and was just awesome. I love my Mom. I may not always tell her, but I do love her and am very glad she's mine. She'll be coming this next weekend to help me with my kids and give me a break in my long run without my Hubby. It will be much appreciated. So, here's to you Mom. I hope you have an amazing Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment