In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pregnancy Survey 13 Weeks

How far along? 13 weeks and 1 day (9/30)
Total weight gain/loss: about four lbs



Maternity clothes? Of course, such is the life of a pregnant woman, at least they're comfortable

Stretch marks? No new ones



Sleep: Sleep is still something much desired, but since I bought my Boppy body pillow sleeping as been much easier!



Best moment this week:Seeing my baby bounce like a jumping bean on the U/S



Movement:Sometimes


Food cravings: Cheese, pretzels, Swiss Rolls


Gender: I'm hoping to find out in October instead of November

Labor Signs: No



Belly Button in or out? Still an innie



Wedding rings on or off? Off, my fingers keep swelling


What I miss: Not being exhausted all the time!


What I am looking forward to: Finding out if the U/S can determine if there are two babies or not!


Weekly Wisdom: Get the rest while you can, because you won't get it afterwards


Milestones: I'm into the second trimester, things are supposed to get better during this time frame! I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment