In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Friday, September 17, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #13

Join in on the Fill-In mania over at Wife of a Sailor.

Better late than never!

1.  How do you spend your deployment money, do you save, pay off bills or enjoy the extra money while it is there to buy the things you do not normally have? (from Troop Petrie
I was horrible with money while my husband was deployed. Saving was far from my mind and so I bought all kinds of fun things for me and for him. Sending him loads of stuff in care packages, now of course I kick myself at what kind of money we could have saved during that time. Oh, well, there's always the next deployment!

2.  If you could relive one occasion or moment, what would it be? (from Currently On Land)
My wedding day. It was very small and intimate, and the best day of my life. And over far too quickly.

3.  What’s the worst job you ever had and if it was so bad why did you take it? (from Faith and Deploying)
Walmart! I had bad supervisors and older women who hated that I wanted to move up in the company, and they made sure that I didn't.

4.  If you could play any character on TV, who would you be?  (from Many Waters)
Not really a character, but I'd love to do a show on archaeology!

5.  If you could become the world’s expert in something, what would it be? (from Army of Two)
Archaeology and history, because I love it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment