In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Monday, September 13, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #11 & 12

Sorry that it took me so long to post this, I was without internet all weekend! So here it is, belated and all! ;)

What is a weird/funny superstition that you have? (from A{muse}ing Mommy on a Pink Park Bench)

What are your hopes and dreams for the years AFTER the military? After all, we aren’t in it forever! (from Stetsons, Spurs and Stilettos)
I want to move somewhere beautiful and far away from Utah! Live in a big beautiful house, travel to all kinds of places with my hubby!

Since [this] month is National Apple Month (no really!), I’d probably ask: What is your yummiest apple recipe? (from NH Girl Displaced)
I honestly have never cooked or done and foods that have apples. I guess I'm weird. I do love apples!

How long have you gone as a military spouse without talking to your husband/wife during service? (from A Navy Princess and Her Little Sailors)
Three weeks while he was deployed in Iraq, which surprised me that I got to talk to him as often as I did.

I occasionally watch When I was 17… on MTV. So, what was something that was significant about your 17th year of life? (from Ashley Amazing)
I started dating my husband when we were 17. ;)

 Do you set goals for yourself during deployment?  What are some of them? (from Military Mommy)
The goal was to survive the deployment and all that it comes with!

What would you say to someone dating a military guy or gal? (from Mothering Off the Cuff)
Its not always easy, but if they are important to you or if you love them than its worth it!

If you have children, how do you prepare them to move to a new place? (from The Random Ramblings of A Household 6)
There still little enough I don't have to worry about that yet!
 Soon though!

Name one hobby that gets you through alone time.  (from My Sailor’s Mistress)
Scrapbooking & reading!

What’s the one food you don’t ever get tired of? (from That Army Wife Life)
mashed potatoes & gravy!

No comments:

Post a Comment