In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pregnancy Survey 11 Weeks

Today at 11 weeks

How far along? 11 weeks to the day (9/15)
Total weight gain/loss: Still weighing about 165, as far as I know



Maternity clothes? Yes and I have bought more clothes just waiting for it to get here.


Stretch marks? Still old ones, no new ones



Sleep: Still not getting enough sleep and I tend to sleep during the day to make up for it.


Best moment this week: Just feeling the baby move every so often, its nice to know the baby is ok


Movement: Yup, still feel occasional flutters


Food cravings: Mint ice cream, fish, cheese

Gender: Not until November

Labor Signs: Nope


Belly Button in or out? A much smaller innie, but still an innie


Wedding rings on or off?Off, my fingers keep swelling



What I miss: Eating, without fear of vomiting

What I am looking forward to: The end, when I can hold my baby


Weekly Wisdom:Eat lots of little meals, it helps somewhat with the Morning sickness


Milestones: Hit 11 weeks and still going strong!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this wonder information of Pregnancy Survey 11 Weeks.
    maternity wholesale

    ReplyDelete