In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I Feel....

I honestly do know what to say about how I feel these days. I know that my pregnancy is talking when I say I'm tired beyond belief and the all-day sickness is getting old. I really don't remember feeling this awful with either of my other pregnancies, but I'm sure I thought this way with each of them and I didn't have two toddlers last time. Bed rest has been quite the experience and I can't really say I'm enjoying it. Because I'm not allowed to carry anything heavier than a gallon of milk I can't exactly pick up my kids and I think its hitting all of us a little hard. I miss picking up and cuddling my babies! We've had so much help from the members of our LDS Ward and I can't even begin to give enough thanks for everything they've done. And they always want to do more for us. I hate asking for help and so I've just kept it to helping with my kids. Like I said they've offered to bring in meals and even help with our housework (I just can't bring myself to ask that much) I guess I have a lot of pride still.

My bed rest consists of lots of sleeping, watching TV & movies, internet browsing and reading books. Though I will admit, I'd love to have some companionship! I miss talking to other women! Or just talking to someone at all. I'd even go for having a girl's day at my house and doing some scrapbooking, but I don't know who to ask. Most of my friends are my blogger buddies and none of you live close to me! Hopefully, the bleed will go away on its own soon and I can start being more active again! Thanks for listening to my little vent, I just needed to get it off my chest! If any of you have suggestions on things to do while in bed, I'm all ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment