In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pregnancy Survey 12 Weeks

How far along? 12 weeks to the day (9/22)
Total weight gain/loss: I'm not sure, I'll updated tomorrow after my appt.



Maternity clothes? Oh yes and to try to wear regular pants is horrifically uncomfortable


Stretch marks? No new ones



Sleep: My back is constantly hurting, making sleep next to impossible day or night. If anyone has any suggestions I'll gladly try anything.



Best moment this week: Seeing my baby moving around and being all over the place



Movement: The occasional flutter here and there


Food cravings: Cheese, spaghetti with lots of cheese, strawberries particularly chocolate covered strawberries


Gender: I'm hoping to find out in October instead of November

Labor Signs: No way



Belly Button in or out? A wide shallow innie



Wedding rings on or off? Off, my fingers keep swelling


What I miss: Eating sans vomit


What I am looking forward to: This appt this week and get a lot of questions answered


Weekly Wisdom: Sleep helps sometimes with pregnancy induced anxiety


Milestones: Another great looking ultrasound, although there may be some interesting turns of event

No comments:

Post a Comment