In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Friday, August 26, 2011

‘I’m A Doctor!’

I realized I haven't done any funny stories about my kids lately, so here is one. My Hubby was headed downstairs to finish getting ready for work when he came upon this scene. He said that Aislynn was lying on the floor covered by her blanket to her neck, her little head being the only body part exposed. She was singing of course at the top of her little lungs (so cute!) and Aidan was sitting by her head. He had his Handy Manny flashlight, Flicker, and he was waving it slowly across both her eyes. He looked up at my Hubby and said, "I just checking, Daddy. I a Dr." How stinkin' cute is that? I love my kids and they always crack me up! I hope that made your day! J

No comments:

Post a Comment