In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

30 Days of Truth

Ok, so I'm finally going to be brave enough to do this. I don't like bearing all to people, even on here. I still have reservations and qualms about it. Afraid of what people will think and all, but since several of my friends from high school have been doing this I decided it was about time I did too. So bear with me because this could prove to be both a difficult and interesting 30 days.

Day #1- Something you hate about yourself.

I can think of so many things that I hate about myself, but I think the one thing that impacts me the most in everyday life is…well I'm not even sure the word for it. I want to make friends and it's hard from me. I have heard from so many that I'm too much. I hate that I can't be me and make friends, that something about me is 'too much.' I hate that I'm afraid, petrified even of being myself. I am who I am and I try not to be anyone I'm not. I thought I was done with that when high school ended, but the truth is it never changes. So that's what I hate most about myself. I hate not being able to be myself and hate that whatever I am, I can't make friends as myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment