In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 3: Something I Need to Forgive Myself For

I think something I need to forgive myself for is the fact that I feel I prevented my Hubby from serving a religious mission for our Church. He and I got ourselves in some sticky situations, not to mention I just wasn't as supportive as I should have/or could have been. I love how my life is now, but I always feel so guilty because I forced him to give up that dream. As a girlfriend the idea of being separated for two years seemed so horrible (of course now I've done a year apart and we do two to three weeks apart a year), but at the time it seemed so long. Not to mention I was having doubts about the religion I'd grown up with, so supporting him was hard that way. I know there is nothing that can be done about it now, but I still feel guilty. He told me that he's happy with where his life is now, but he sometimes wishes we had gone about things differently. That is the big one I need to forgive myself for.

No comments:

Post a Comment