In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 2: Something You Love About Yourself

This one is tricky. I won't lie. I suppose that's part of the point of '30 Days of Truth,' to tell the truth. Something I love about myself…hmmm. I guess I can only think of three things and two are kind of connected. First I love that I have my husband is the best, he is the best part of me and the second thing is my kids, they are the other best parts of me! I love having such great Husband, who takes care of me, trusts me, spoils (when he can) and is an amazing best friend. And then there's loving being a mom to my kids. I may not be perfect, but my kids are my world and I love them. I guess the third thing is I love that I can do so many things that no one believes I can do, I love that I have this way of surprising people. Like when I joined the Army, no one thought I could do it and part of it had to do with me being a girl. I loved that I proved them wrong and loved all my training. I love that I proved I could handle being married to a soldier and here I am 5 ½ years later happily married & going strong. I love that about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment