In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 5: Something I Hope For

That phrase can be used over and over again for me, because there is so much I hope for. I can go on forever for the things I hope for in my future and my children's futures. So much. I don't know where to cut it down, to make the cut and be simple in a response to this question. Maybe I'm too complicated for my own good. Maybe I just hate making choices. Anyway, I guess rambling on isn't going to answer this question. So here I go. I hope for strength, love, support, guidance, etc. for the current situation in my life, which I'm not ready to divulge just yet. But I hope for all that plus a lot of luck and a good time to tell this story. ;) I hope to be able to get things figured out in my life so I can go back to school and get my degree in archaeology. Life is crazy with three kids under 4 that this is easier said than done. At least at the moment. I hope to publish a novel and it does decently well and with the money travel with my kids and hubby or even just my hubby if it takes that long. So that's as simple as it gets, if I keep going we'll be here for hours and you'll be bored to tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment