In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 4: Something I Need to Forgive Someone For

I won't name names or tell the instances of the situation(s). There are a couple people in my life that have hurt me very badly by their behavior and comments. They judge me without cause aside from not wanting to get to know me. They are people that aren't going to go away, and so I just need to become the bigger person and move on. It will be very hard, but I need to do it. Forgive them for their behavior and comments, and try to make friends. It might take me a long while, but I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment