In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Pixie Update

As you can see I have a much happier baby girl! Thank heavens. She's actually trying to talk to my camera at the moment I took the picture. Her fever is virtually gone although we've been erring on the side of caution and we keep her with her humidifier as much as possible. She still wheezes and coughs, but its sooo much better than it was. As long as it continues to get better than I don't think we need to worry about anything. Which is important since next Sunday is her big day. She's getting an LDS blessing and I'd hate for her to miss it or rather have to reschedule. Our new goal aside from getting her 100% better is to keep her from getting the pink eye that her two older siblings now have. At this house we just can't catch a break. So keep us in your prayers cause this Army Momma needs a break and a nice long vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment