In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I Wish...

I had the energy to write. Its been one of those days. I have no energy. I have a horrible migraine and of course it had to be a day that my toddlers tested my patience in every way possible. Its been a rough couple of months and I'd love a nice long vacation (minus kids at the moment sounds real nice), but maybe I can find a nice inexpensive family vacation to take this next month. Any suggestions. We've had a bout of pinkeye run through our house and of course we've had to do everything possible to keep them far from the baby. But I think its finally finishing its course, which is good cause Rhiannon is getting blessed this weekend and we have friends & family coming to celebrate with us. No one wants to be around sick kids. Anyway, my energy has run out. I'm hoping to feel better tomorrow, but I'm going to be pretty busy this weekend since I'm going to be making a really big pirate island cake. Anyway, pictures will follow of the blessing and the cake. I'd love to hear from all of you about your weekend plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment